[RESOLVED] Online License Generator

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
DJ-1

[RESOLVED] Online License Generator

Post by DJ-1 »

Hi, i got a code e-mailed to me wich is my User ID, but what is my Machine ID ?
cheers.
DAE avatar
DJ-1

Re: Online Lisence Generator

Post by DJ-1 »

ok, no worries.... sorted it.
when I make the Lisense file, I copy the code in there, but what exacly is a `Line feed` ?, as it says to put one in there but havent even heard of line feed, LOL.
Thanks.
admin

Re: Online Lisence Generator

Post by admin »

It just means to hit the Enter key at the end of the line.
DAE avatar
maxrnb

Re: Online License Generator

Post by maxrnb »

Struggling to get DGAVCDecDi running. Get an "Invalid License!" error after loading a mkv (h.264) video file.

My License Generator DG Tools number code is let's say "unusually small" compared to my machine code and DiAVC license number.

With my license code being what it is there is hardly any way to screw up creating the license.txt file.
Perhaps there was an incomplete transmission of my DG Tools license code?

DGAVCDecDi instructions say "You do not need to download the decoder (from di-avc.com) as one compatible with DGAVCDecDI must
be obtained from me".

I am using DiAVC_trial_1.2.0 diavc.ax right now as I have not received DG's diavc.ax.
Also have not separately installed/registered diavc.ax trial_1.2.0 on my machine to avoid two instances of diavc.ax running at the same time.

Am I getting the "Invalid License!" error because I am using schweinsz diavc.ax and not DG Tools diavc.ax?

Help appreciated.
admin

Post by admin »

maxrnb wrote:Struggling to get DGAVCDecDi running. Get an "Invalid License!" error after loading a mkv (h.264) video file.

My License Generator DG Tools number code is let's say "unusually small" compared to my machine code and DiAVC license number.
It should be 64 characters long. If the generator gave you a bad code, please email me your machine ID so i can check things.
I am using DiAVC_trial_1.2.0 diavc.ax right now as I have not received DG's diavc.ax.
I have mailed the compatible version to you.
Also have not separately installed/registered diavc.ax trial_1.2.0 on my machine to avoid two instances of diavc.ax running at the same time.
You can register it without any problems. In fact you must register it to enable the compatible one as well.[/quote]
Am I getting the "Invalid License!" error because I am using schweinsz diavc.ax and not DG Tools diavc.ax?
No.
DAE avatar
maxrnb

Post by maxrnb »

Thanks for the info. I thought there was something very funky going on with my license code!

I received the diavc.ax you sent me, thank you for the lightening fast response.

I'll report back as soon as my license code thing is sorted out.