[RESOLVED] Decrease some license count?

Support for problems with license issues for my licensed tools
DAE avatar
iykkim

[RESOLVED] Decrease some license count?

Post by iykkim »

Hi.
I have a request about my license counting decrease.

I'm using Blackberry 10 device and installed the Blackberry link software in my PC that is also installed DGDecNV.
But I noticed after several times of try that Blackberry link created Blackberry VPN network adapter always changes my network adapter scheme whenever the Blackberry communication manager service starting and by this, DGDecNV's license checksum preventing DGDecNV's indexing with invalid license error message.
So I wasted 3 license countings until I realize this status for creating license codes to use with temporary Blackberry VPN adapter environment.
Now I'm using DGDecNV indexing creation with Blackberry VPN adapter halted and there is no problem of invalid license with it but I want to revert my false 3 license countings that is wasted by this reason.

Would you please decrease my 3 license countings?
My user ID is [deleted].

Thanks.
admin

Re: Decrease some license count?

Post by admin »

Two things:

1. What version of DGDecNV are you using? If it is 2048, the networking adapter is no longer relevant and your license should remain stable.

2. My policy is to reset the count to 0 if and when you run out of licenses.
DAE avatar
iykkim

Post by iykkim »

Right before I write this thread, I was installed 2048 and I need to get new license then annoyed by license counting as mine is almost reached limit.
But no more need to worry about network adapter changes or VPN adapters. Thanks for that.

But I have one more question.
From 2048, the new generated license key is permanent one and no more need to get new license key regardless of my system changed to new one?
admin

Post by admin »

I prefer not to tell details of what is checked. It's close enough to say things should remain stable unless you make a major HW change.