[LOCKED] EAC3TO Bug Reports and Feature Requests Only

eac3to forked from madshi eac3to 3.36
Curly

EAC3TO Bug Reports and Feature Requests Only

Post by Curly »

Should be fixed. Please re-download 3.45_test and give it a try. Lemme know if it's good.

That was caused by some leftovers of my first attempt to fix subs sync for seamless branching disks. When I moved on to my second and successful attempt, I forgot to toss out the leftovers. :oops:

Thanks for reporting this, HPotter! I already owe you a lollipop so this time you get a brownie.
Curly Howard
Director of EAC3TO Development
DAE avatar
HPotter

Post by HPotter »

Curly wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:22 pm
Should be fixed. Please re-download 3.45_test and give it a try. Lemme know if it's good.

That was caused by some leftovers of my first attempt to fix subs sync for seamless branching disks. When I moved on to my second and successful attempt, I forgot to toss out the leftovers. :oops:

Thanks for reporting this, HPotter! I already owe you a lollipop so this time you get a brownie.
Now it's fine correct timing like in 3.36. :salute:
Curly

Post by Curly »

By popular demand (well, one guy did ask), I am closing this thread. Now I am asking y'all to post feature requests in the general thread and post bug reports in separate threads as we do for our other tools. Thank you for your understanding. :salute:
Curly Howard
Director of EAC3TO Development