DGIndex Log File - No Field Order

Support forum for DGMPGDec
DAE avatar
Danette

Post by Danette »

When “Enable Info Log” is selected, the resulting log file does not contain the Field Order that was detected during the preview. Can this be fixed?

I also notice that there are other categories of info that are missing results, such as FPS.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Thank you, Danette, I'll look into it.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

I understand you are using DGIndex through DGIndex Batcher. Does it use CLI mode or does it open DGIndex normally? If it uses CLI, try giving the -preview option on the CLI invocation.
DAE avatar
Danette

Post by Danette »

Yes, it is through DGIndex Batcher, but it also doesn't report these results when used by itself with the "Preview" function, i.e.; it seems that this log is not a part of DGIndex Batcher, other than DGIndex Batcher calling it from DGIndex. I don't know how to determine if CLI mode is being used by DGIndex Batcher or DGIndex, without asking StainlessS. However, when I watch the DGIndex Batcher process, the windows that I see invoked, are the same as when I run DGIndex by itself.

Let me know if you wish me to ask StainlessS.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Thank you. I already asked him over at Doom9.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

It does not use CLI so the -preview option is inapplicable. StainlessS has given you a solution implemented in DGIndex Batcher so I do not plan to modify anything in DGIndex.
DAE avatar
Danette

Post by Danette »

Thanks for considering it. I was hoping to be able to use DGIndex, as a standalone, to create a complete log when using the Preview function whenever I didn't need batch processing, but I guess it's not to be. I'll have to check back on that thread to see what solution it is that has supposedly been provided. I must be missing something there.
Rocky

Post by Rocky »

Danette wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 4:51 pm
Thanks for considering it. I was hoping to be able to use DGIndex, as a standalone, to create a complete log when using the Preview function whenever I didn't need batch processing, but I guess it's not to be.
If you are not batching then simply do a preview in DGIndex. Upon close, the log file will be populated as you want.